This Contract must be filled out and submitted at the time the balance and payment in full is made.
Before clicking SUBMIT located at the end of this agreement, be certain every empty white box marked by an * has an entry. If the field does not apply to you, please enter N/A for non-applicable or zeros for a phone number or dollar amount. Leaving a box empty will result in the contract not being submitted. If completed correctly, you will receive a THANK YOU message across the top of the page. Start at the first blank box and use the TAB key to navigate through the page. You will be taken to the next box that needs an entry to prevent an error. Once the contract is submitted it will be received by us, Arrowhead Acres Wesites. We will electronically sign and return the contract to you via email within 5 business days from the day your Arrowhead Acres Westie Puppy is taken home or shipped. This Guarantee/Contract will serve as your Health Guarantee as well as your Receipt for the purchase price of your Arrowhead Acres Westie puppy. Also included in this contract are all Health Records, Vaccines and Wormings. Please print off this Contract/Guarantee and take to your first well Puppy vet visit so your vet can set your Westie Puppy up on his/her individual vaccine protocol.
If a deposit was put down on a puppy PAYMENT IN FULL is required by the date the PUPPY turns 6 weeks old to hold the puppy until they are picked up or shipped.
If you are purchasing a PUPPY that is already 6 weeks old or older PAYMENT IN FULL is required to hold the puppy until they are picked up or shipped.
• You may pay the balance in full for your ARROWHEAD ACRES PUPPY via PayPal. Send PayPal payments to the email address, email@example.com.
• You may pay the balance in full for your ARROWHEAD ACRES PUPPY with a Credit Card. On the right side of each page of the Website you will see the Side Bar. Scroll down almost to the bottom of the Side Bar and will see a "BUY NOW" button. Right above that button you will see a drop down box with prices listed, select the appropriate payment amount BEFORE you click the "BUY NOW" button. You will then be directed to the page where you will enter your credit/debit card information. At the bottom of that page you will see, "Pay by credit or debit card", click that box and follow those directions from there.
• You may choose to pay with Cash via Western Union, Wire Transfer or in person.
If you are visiting Arrowhead Acres Westies and picking out, paying for and taking home a puppy all in the same day we will accept cash or credit card. We process Credit Cards via PayPal Credit.
Definitions used herein include:
“BREEDER”/”SELLER” shall herein be defined as: Blake and Wendy Sauls
“PUPPY” shall herein be defined as: A quality pet WEST HIGHLAND WHITE TERRIER PUPPY, whose litter is registered with the American Kennel Club (AKC).
General Prices: Shipping fees are not included in the price of the PUPPY.
$2450.00 for pups sold on Limited Registration
$3500.00 pups sold on an Unlimited Registration.
LITTER INFORMATION WILL BE ENTERED BY ARROWHEAD ACRES WESTIES WHEN THE CONTRACT IS RETURNED TO THE "BUYER/OWNER".
The above information will be used on the registration papers unless the “giving as a gift” part of this contract is filled out.
- A pet PUPPY is defined herein to be a WEST HIGHLAND WHITE TERRIER PUPPY and embodies the general characteristics of the Westie breed. This PUPPY is purebred and the litter has been registered with the American Kennel Club.
- This PUPPY is registered with a limited registration, which will prohibit registering offspring or conformation showing. IF FOUND THAT THIS ARROWHEAD ACRES WESTIE HAS BEEN REGISTERED UNDER ANOTHER REGISTRY OR USED FOR MIX BREEDING, THIS CONTRACT WILL BE CONSIDERED BREACHED AND WILL RENDER THIS CONTRACT AND ITS CONTENTS NULL AND VOID. A $5000.00 FINE WILL BE IMPOSED ON THE BUYER THROUGH THE UNITED STATES CIVIL COURT JUDICIAL SYSTEM.
- The BREEDER guarantees the above described PUPPY has received the appropriate shots and worming schedule for the PUPPY’S age. At the bottom of this page is the health record detailing the treatment the PUPPY has received under the BREEDER’S care.
- The BUYER has three working days from date of purchase or delivery to take the PUPPY to a veterinarian for an initial well PUPPY check-up. If the PUPPY is found to have a life threatening or life altering health problem, written documentation of the condition is presented from the examining veterinarian, and verified by SELLER’S veterinarian, SELLER will have the two options listed below:
Although we have a rigid regiment for treating intestinal and external parasites, we DO NOT guarantee against intestinal or external parasites, ear infections, ear mites or other minor issues that are easily treated or relatively inexpensive. We also do not guarantee against any cosmetic defects on a Limited Registration puppy such as bite off to a degree, scar tissue left from a closed umbilical hernia, or dew claws that grow back. Undescended testicles or small hernias that can be repaired when the puppy is neutered or spayed are of no danger to the puppy are also not covered. Furthermore, if you take your puppy to Banfield Animal Hospital for examination or treatment this contract is considered null and void. The BREEDER DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR INJURY OR MEDICAL COST AFTER DELIVERY, SHIPPING OR PICK UP OF PUPPY.
- Exchange the PUPPY for a healthy PUPPY of same color, sex, and quality, when available, with all travel/shipping charges paid at BUYER’S expense. The PUPPY and registration papers need to be returned within 14 days from the day of discovery.
- Choose to keep the PUPPY and SELLER will provide a healthy puppy of same color, sex and quality when available at a future time as determined by the BUYER with all travel/shipping charges paid at BUYER’S expense.
- This PUPPY is guaranteed against life threatening or life altering congenital defects until its 3rd birthday. In addition, Addison's Disease is covered until its 8th birthday. If such a defect is found BUYER must provide written documentation from a licensed veterinarian at the time of the diagnosis of the congenital defect, and SELLER has option to have condition verified by SELLER’S veterinarian. The BUYER then has two options.:
- Exchange the PUPPY for a healthy PUPPY of same sex, and quality when available, with all travel/shipping charges at BUYER’S expense.
- Choose to keep the PUPPY and SELLER will provide a healthy puppy of same sex, and quality when available at a future date as determined by the new OWNER, with all travel charges at BUYER’S expense.
- If this PUPPY dies from a SUSPECTED congenital defect or an unexplained incident before its 3rd birthday an autopsy must be performed at BUYER’S expense, cause of death verified by a licensed veterinarian with written documentation, and will be confirmed by SELLER’S veterinarian before a replacement PUPPY will be provided. Registration papers must also be returned to SELLER. The loss of a Westie family member is a very difficult and heart breaking time for any BUYER, but please have the presence of mind to have an autopsy completed. Although we realize that nothing can replace this beloved family member, with an autopsy confirming a genetic or congenital defect we can help heal the hurt by giving you another puppy.
- BUYER agrees to have annual veterinary checkups, including heartworm check, keep all immunizations current according to AVMA guidelines, properly administer heartworm preventative and provide adequate housing according to state law. BUYER agrees to keep PUPPY safe with a fenced in yard or walking the dog on a leash, NOT TIED ON A CHAIN OR ROPE. There are many factors that can influence growth, development, and health. BUYER assumes the responsibility to carry on with appropriate diet, exercise, flea control, feeding and grooming schedules.
- The BUYER hereby agrees that if for any reason, at any time the BUYER cannot continue to care for the PUPPY, or the PUPPY is not working out with the BUYER or BUYER’s family, including any animal family members, the BUYER is required to notify us immediately. The BREEDER will help to resolve these issues. If a solution cannot be reached the BUYER is required to return the PUPPY to the BREEDER or allow the BREEDER to oversee the rehoming process. The BREEDER will rehome the PUPPY and the BUYER will receive the full price the BUYER has set and agreed to for the PUPPY, not to exceed the original purchase price, once the PUPPY is rehomed, minus a $250.00 handling/deposit fee. If the PUPPY has been shipped, the BREEDER will assist in rehoming the PUPPY from the BUYER’s location by placing him/her back on the BREEDER’s website. The BUYER will receive full payment on the price the BUYER has set and agree on, not to exceed the original purchase price of the PUPPY, directly from the person the PUPPY is being rehomed to. Or the BUYER can ship the PUPPY back to the BREEDER and receive payment, on the price the BUYER has agreed on when the PUPPY is rehomed, minus a $250.00 handling/deposit fee. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING/DELIVERY CHARGES AND WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND ON ANY SHIPPING or DELIVERY CHARGES.
If the rehoming of your PUPPY becomes necessary and the BUYER does not contact ARROWHEAD ACRES WESTIE, there will be a $5000.00 fine imposed through the United States Civil Court Judicial System.
- BUYER agrees to use the prefix “Arrowhead Acres” in the PUPPY’S AKC registered name.
- SELLER is bound by all agreements to the original BUYER only, unless PUPPY is given as a gift and the “Giving as a Gift” part of this contract is filled out.
- If the BUYER pays in full for a PUPPY and at any time, before the BUYER takes possession of the PUPPY, the BUYER is not satisfied with that particular PUPPY, the funds are transferable to any other available PUPPY at that point or any time in the future. If a Refund is requested, it will be given when that particular PUPPY resells minus the $250.00 Deposit. Any shipping charges paid will be refunded within 30 days of request. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
- This contract can serve as a deposit contract if, at a later date, BUYER wishes to upgrade to an Unlimited Registration status for this PUPPY. The Unlimited Registration price will be the difference between what the original purchase price was of the PUPPY and whatever the price of the Unlimited Registration is at the time the BUYER decides to lift the Registration.
- It is strongly recommended that BUYER complete at least eight obedience classes within the first year, and that the PUPPY be professionally groomed every six to eight weeks, after the complete series of PUPPY vaccines have been given.
- The use of a crate is strongly recommended for housebreaking and safety.
- We recommend that BUYER take this agreement and shot records to BUYER’S veterinarian. The information provided herein will assist BUYER’S veterinarian in setting the PUPPY up on his/her recommended schedule for heartworm treatment, flea program and remaining vaccines.
THE IMMUNIZATION AND HEALTH RECORD WILL BE ENTERED BY ARROWHEAD ACRES WESTIES AND FILLED IN WHEN THE CONTRACT IS RETURNED TO THE "BUYER/OWNER".
Name of three local airports in the order of BUYER’S preference (If PUPPY is being shipped)
By completing the BUYER/OWNER Signature box and clicking on the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page, you will be sending this contract to us via email and you are authenticating the information provided just as you would be with a written signature. Any intentional misrepresentation on this contract will result in the cancellation of the contract.
THE "BREEDER/SELLER" SIGNATURE WILL BE ENTERED AND FILLED IN WHEN THE CONTRACT IS RETURNED TO THE "BUYER/OWNER".